Wednesday, November 3, 2010

All Of The Lights + Gorgeous - Kanye West and.... everyone...


Kanye is a motha fuckin genius! I thought that the old All Of The Lights was the final version..turns out it's not, as Kanye brought in Rihanna, Charlie Wilson, Kid Cudi, Elly Jackson, Alicia Keys, Fergie, John Legend, Ryan Leslie, The-Dream, Tony Williams and Elton fuckin John for this masterpiece..DAM

And the world premiere of Gorgeous just dropped, another dope song. It's got some tags on it but I'll put up a clean one when I find it.

Give em both a full listen and download, you won't be disappointed

Update: Dam, Gorgeous got taken down..I'm still lookin for it so I'll post it back up when i find a stream of it

All of The Lights by yokohamabayareatracks

Kanye West Feat Raekwon And KiD CuDi - Gorgeous by jm_rg94

No comments:

Post a Comment